Can you provide me the name of this font genre?

I’m wondering how to search for fonts which can be used for SCRIPT stencils, so that the letters with enclosed sections are not completely enclosed (for example, the loop part of a handwritten “e” would not be fully enclosed). Like the word “Father’s” here: image

Hello @Sonya_L , I think that what you are searching for is called “open counters”, in typography. But if you combine the terms you are interested in, e.g. “script stencil font” or “handwritten stencil font” or “open counters script font”, I’m sure you can find a lot of interesting fonts. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you, @Paschalis_Z! This helps a lot!