- Open Silhouette studio.
- Download your files, unzip them, then open the location in a new window.
- Go back to Silhouette Studio and click on library, then look for the user defined section.
- In the user defined section, you will find recent downloads and your user designs.
- Right-click on the library folder and then click on new folder.
- Once you’ve created your own folder to place your designs, you can also create sub folders within it by right-clicking and creating new sub folders.
- Readjust your screen so that both the file location window and the Silhouette Studio window can both be seen.
- Select all of the files you would like to transfer to your library. You can upload, PNG, JPEG, SVG and studio files.(dependent of what version of the software you own).
- With all the files selected, click and drag to the folder you created and drop in.
- All your files are now in your library folder ready to use.
- You can click any of your designs and move them from one folder to another folder in the user defined library.
- You can see that when you move your files around the folders, the titles will have the number of files in each folder.
- You can now double click on any design in the library and it will import straight into your design space.