To use alternate glyphs in Beam Studio on a Windows computer, you will need to copy and paste the glyphs from your Character Map. Here’s how:
- Open your Character Map and select the font you wish to use.
- In the “Group by” section of your character map, select “Unicode Subrange” from the drop down menu.
Then select “private use characters” to display the alternative glyphs.
- Click on the character you wish to copy, then click the “select” button, followed by the “copy” button.
- Head over to Beam Studio and add a text box to your canvas
- Make sure to select the font you wish to use
- Press “Ctrl + V” to paste in the glyph you copied from your character map.