For the mobile tutorial Click here
Lightroom presets have been a game changer for my business! In just one click I have have my photos ready to post on social media. If you’re not familiar with Lightroom presets, we have some amazing presets available on Design Bundles.
You will want to make sure when you are purchasing presets that you are getting the type for what you need (desktop vs mobile).
Go from this…to this in just one click!
- You will need to import the photos you would like to use, and then navigate to the Develop menu.
- In the left side panel, first click on the Plus(+) icon, and then click ‘import presets’
- Locate the preset from your downloads/folders and click ‘import’
- You will now be able to see them in your Presets (in this example I imported ‘Travel Blogger LR Presets’)
To take it one step further, let’s say you want to make your own presets from a photo you’ve already edited.
- After you have edited the photo, you will come over to the side panel again, and click the Plus(+) icon. But this time you will click ‘create preset’
- Give your preset a name, and make sure everything is checked and then hit ‘create’
- You will now be able to see all of the presets you’ve made under ‘user presets’