For the Desktop tutorial click here
Lightroom Mobile presets are a quick and easy way to edit photos on the go. In today’s tutorial I’m going to be using the Dubai presets from the Plus Hub. If you do not have a Plus Membership there also some Mobile Lightroom presets on Design Bundles.
- First thing you need to do is download the presets you want. I have chosen the Dubai Everywhere presets from the Plus Hub, and what I like about these ones is that it includes both Mobile and Desktop presets.
- You will need to send the mobile presets (DNG files) to your phone. I am Airdopping them, but you can email them, or add them to Dropbox and then download to your phone.
- You will then open up the Lightroom App on your phone, and import the DNG files. They may appear blank when you’re importing them but that’s okay. Just click ‘add’ after you have selected all of the files.
- Click on one of the presets and click on the three little dots in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Create Preset’
- Give your preset a name, and then click the checkmark.
- Select the photo you would like to edit, and scroll all the way to the right in the bottom menu until you see the ‘Presets’ option. Click on that.
- You will need to switch to your User Presets, so click on ‘color’ and select ‘user presets’ from the menu.
- You will then be able to see your User Presets, and can click between the presets you have. Click the checkmark to apply the preset.
- And you’re done! You can do additional editing if you’d like or you can keep it as is.