where did you download it from? I’d contact them, their customer service. from there try the designer.
I did a reverse image search and it was as I thought a stock image. Those are sold one at a time or in a set from the site I found them from( it is kinda confusing with the other listings and verbage). So you can go back and buy the letter C or contact whomever ‘sold’ them to you and have them get it for you.
looks like its 12.00 for the EPS and 50.00 for extended licenses( if you’re printing them for resale).
Can Stock Photo offers several license options to allow you to legally use our content in most uses.
If you have questions or need to use our work in a manner not outlined here, please contact us.
The below should be seen as a general guide, and not the definitive license terms.
For complete clarity, please review our End User License Agreement.
(default with all content)
- You may use our content in newsletters, magazines, and advertising / promotional material, business cards, letterhead, promotional posters, billboards, and brochures; all of up to 500,000 reproductions.
- You may use our content on your website, video presentations, and multimedia displays.
- You can not use our content as your legal logo, or as part of products for resale.
- You may not redistribute or re-sell our content in any way.
Enhanced License Options
Enhanced Licenses add rights to the Standard License, and permit you to use content for additional uses:
- Reproduction / Unlimited Print Run
With this option, you are entitled to an unlimited number of reproductions of our content, provided it is not for resale or part of a product.
- Physical Items (limited run) and Electronic Items (unlimited run) for Resale
If you select this option, you are entitled to:
- Produce up to 10,000 physical items for resale, including t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, calendars, mugs, and mouse pads, and
- Produce an unlimited number of electronic items for resale, including electronic templates or applications, provided these products are not intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of the content.
Thank you this is really helpful, I bought the complete set with a commercial license from design bundles I contacted the designer on Tuesday but still haven’t heard back, where c should be in the alphabet pack is another G but in another ain set the C is there. Just my luck to need the one that isn’t there lol x
ah yes that is them… great price that way too!
contact Customer Service they are quick, and very helpful.
( I didn’t even think to check the mother-ship first, and the spider’s didn’t catalog the listing, its been there for a while… and reviewed fine so nobody use the letter c??)
That entire bear collection is really cute, I could see a story book series easily from them…
Good luck to you!