“The Panda” art collection is an awesome collection of cute characters and decorative elements.It can be used for making cards, invitations, posters, prints for fabric, vinyl decals and other DIY projects such as cups, pillows, magnets, wall art elements etc. It is also good for designing covers and illustrating books.
If you have a Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines, this collection will be perfect for machine cutting!Make mugs, beautiful pillows, nice cards combining different set elements. Make your own composition! Make it for yourself of for gifts! It's so nice for animal lovers! I hope you will love the collection!
Formats included: svg, dxf, eps, png. You will recieve:
- 25 PNG files with separate elements on a transparent background (300 Dpi);
- 3 SVG files with characters and a background (vector source);
- 1 SVG file with all decorative elements (17 pc + background) (vector source);
- 1 EPS8 file with all elements (vector source);
- 1 DXF file with all elements (vector source).
How can you open and edit files?All files are packed in a ZIP-Folder (It needs to be unzipped with WinRar software or free 7-zip software and you get folders containing different file formats).You can open and edit files using the next software:
- - PNG – Photoshop;
- - EPS – Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and more;
- - SVG file - For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more;
- - DXF file - For Silhouette users, this format can be open with the free software version of Silhouette, Corel Draw.
Instructions for cutting machines:
- Unzip a Zip-folder. All files are packed in a ZIP-Folder and it needs firstly to be unzipped with WinRar software or free 7-zip software and you get folders containing different file formats.
- Open your cutting machine software and import SVG or DXF. Use the proper file format with your cutting machine:
- Cricut: SVG files
- Silhouette (free version) DXF files
- Silhouette (Designer Edition) - SVG files
3. To get layers just ungroup a proper file in your mashine software (in case if it has 2 or more layers): right click on it, ungroup or release compound path. The rest you don’t need can be deleted. 4. Colours can be changed if you need (just ungroup the file in Cricut software/Silhouette software and change the color).
Mockup used: https://www.anthonyboyd.graphics/mockups/2017/pillow-mockup/