!! Downloaded files will not have the watermark as pictured !!
** WHAT IS INCLUDED? **
Born to ride - saved in seven formats (SVG, PNG, EPS, AI, DXF, PDF and JPG) - all in one ZIP-file.
Background images and shirts for preview purposes only and not included in this download.
The artwork was handdrawn by me and is ready to use with a vinyl cutter, laser cutter, Silhouette, Cricut cameo, SCAL etc. and can be used to make wall art, stickers, wood cutouts, craft and school projects etc.
Ideas for using our designs:
• Vinyl decals for mugs, acrylic blanks, tumblers, glasses, walls, cars etc.
• HTV decals for T-shirts, pillows, tote bags, garden flags, towels, etc.
• Vinyl stencils for wood signs, canvas art, etc.
• Cutouts for card making, paper crafts, scrapbooking etc.
Your only limitation is your imagination.
** HOW DOES IT WORK?**
This is a digital product no physical product will be sent.
Once payment is complete, digital files will be available for download.
** HOW DO I USE THESE FILES? **
1. Unzip the files in your format of choice.
2. These files are then ready use with all major electronic cutting machines and can be used with Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot and other cutting software that accepts the offered file types.
3. Files are black and white, but colours can be changed.
** IMPORTANT **
1. Colours will vary depending on monitor, printer and paper choice.
2. Make sure that your printer settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
3. We ONLY sell digital files (e.g. SVG, PNG, EPS and DXF files). We are not experts on cutting machines or any printers. Please do not contact us for any issues relating to any cutting machines and/or printers that you own.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.