Communicate directly with our designers, customer support staff and fellow customers any time from anywhere!
Use our quick and easy tool to create amazing monograms
Unleash your creativity with the latest from the Font Bundles Blog
Learn new skills and read our latest tutorials
To access the alternate/extra characters of a font, using FontBook on Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Install the .OTF version of the font as normal. (How to install fonts on MacBook)
2. Launch Font Book on your Mac using the Launchpad.
3. Select your font – we chose Andalusia.
4. Find the Glyph you want to use by scrolling down in the list.
5. Copy the Glyph by going to Edit > Copy or pressing Cmd + C.
6. Paste the Glyph into the software of your choice using Edit > Paste or Cmd + V.
7. You can now copy and paste the characters using Font Book on Mac! Have fun!