The digital files include ( 1-5 Zip file):
- Size of foam board frame depth 8mm ( PNG & PDF )
- Instructions file ( PDF )
- SVG files ( vector files, can edit like original designs files )
- PDF files
- PNG files
You can either print and hand-cut it or use a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machines). After that you just have to assemble everything by following the step-by-step tutorial (links below), and insert it in a shadow box frame where you'll attach an LED strip.
What you need:
- Art knife (Silhouette or Cricut machine)
- A4 size paper 160-250gsm
- Shadow box frame 22x22 cm, depth at least 8cm
- RGB LED strip with power supply
Watch the instruction video:
Instruction video with English subtitles:
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.