Hey, creative friends! Here's a smart gift box mock-up for your amazing products presentations. In this mock-up you can easily change the pattern of wrapping paper via the smart object. Also you can change the background. Little blank card is placed on separate layer. You can paste your own card or change this one. Red ribbon is located on it's own layer. You can change the color of the ribbon via the Hue/Saturation in Adobe Photoshop.
ZIP contains PSD (CS5) file 4500x3000 pixels 300 dpi RGB, with layers and smart objects. How to change the pattern:
1. Double click on a icon of smart layer. The smart object will open.
2. Copy and paste your pattern to the smart object. Save and close.
3. Switch to Mockup. Your pattern appeared on the box.
Please, watch my short video how to use the smart object in this mock-up:
How to change the color of the ribbon:
There're at least two ways to do this in Adobe Photoshop:
1. Image--Adjustments--Hue Saturation (or Ctrl+U). And then change Hue.
2. Add new Layer Style "color overlay" to the layer with the Red Ribbon. Make it's Blend Mode "Color". Adjust the color.
But this methods has some restrictions: you can't make this ribbon lighter. It can be only the color with the same saturation.
You can watch my short video 'How to change color of the ribbon in Adobe Photoshop' on my Youtube Channel:
If you have any issues with this process during or after purchase, please contact me. I will be more than happy to work with you to aid or rectify the situation.
NOTE: ?There will be no watermarks in the final image ?Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final and may not resell or redistribute this stock image.