This is an 18-page Canva template perfect for creating workbooks or opt-in freebies.
A total of 18 templates; US letter size (8.5 x 11 inches).
(Reference product name: Colfax)
- 3 different cover page variations
- 1 table of content
- 1 introduction/about page
- 3 checklist templates
- 4 worksheet templates
- 2 task tracker templates
- 2 planner templates
- 1 calendar template
- 1 call-to-action template
Note: The images used are available on Canva, but are not part of this purchase. This template does not include licenses to these images. You can either replace the images with your own, use the free Canva photos, or purchase the premium Canva photos.
This is perfect for bloggers, content creators, digital marketers, and anyone who finds themselves in need of having to walk their audience through a complex process or create a workbook to offer as an opt-in freebie.
This is a template, as in, you can use this to create your own product. It is easy to change all of the components and elements of this template, such as fonts, texts, images, and even the layout, easily in minutes, with Canva.
Note that you are not allowed to resell this template as the editable Canva template.
This template is made with and for the online graphic design platform called Canva.
To customize this template,
- You must have a Canva account or you must create a nee Canva account if you do not have it already. It is FREE. (https://canva.com)
- Adobe Reader to open the PDF document that includes the link to this Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template with Canva.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your own workbooks or opt-in freebies.
- You can use this template to create as many products as you wish.
- Please be advised that you should customize this template on a desktop or laptop.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.