This simple E-book Cover Template is a Photoshop .PSD file that works on versions CS5 and up (including the most recent version of Photoshop CC).
It enables you to drop a photograph or piece of stock art into the template and tailor the content in the file to create simple e-book covers.
- The cover image size is 1800x2700px at 300 PPI.
- I've used free fonts in creating the template. While these aren't included, I'll provide links in an accompanying text file where you can download them. Optionally, you could use other fonts of your own.
- There are layers including the title (with a gold style applied), author name, the divider (including an outer glow style applied), a bottom gradient and outer dark shadows that you can turn on or off (or customise).
- The template has guides, and you can move, clear or ignore these.
- I'm also including a full set of my Roughened Gold Layer Styles with the cover template. (I also have other colours available in my store listings).
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.