This is a 24-page template made with Canva (canva.com), perfect for creating eBooks or opt-in freebies.
This is perfect for bloggers, content creators, digital marketers, and anyone who finds themselves in need of creating an eBook or opt-in freebie/lead magnet.
This is a template, as in, you can use this to create your own product. It is easy to change all of the components and elements of this template, such as fonts, texts, images, and even the layout, easily in minutes, with Canva.
Please note that you are not allowed to resell this template as the editable Canva template.
Some of the uses of this template may include:
- Creating an eBook or info-product for selling to your audience to generate passive income.
- Creating lead-magnet or opt-in freebie to grow your email list.
- To promote your blog, or course, or some other product.
This 24-page eBook template includes:
- 3 cover page templates
- 3 chapter introduction pages
- 1 about-page template
- 1 table of content page template
- 1 eBook introfuction page template
- 8 content page templates
- 2 quotation/testimonial page template
- 2 resources page templates
- 3 back cover page templates
Size: US Letter (8.5" by 11")
This template is made with and for the online graphic design platform called Canva.
To customize this template,
- You must have a Canva account or you must create a nee Canva account if you do not have it already. It is FREE. (https://canva.com)
- Adobe Reader to open the PDF document that includes the link to this eBook Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template with Canva.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your own eBook or opt-in freebies.
- You can use this template to create as many products as you wish.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.