Photoshop actions is a big part of my design process when i have to deliver something fast but it still have to look good.
Therefore have i made 2 actions folders with ink stamp presets. The only difference between the 2 folders is that one is with outline and the other one is without outline and it makes a quite big difference in the final result The reason i have divide them into 2 folder is because it is easier to manage for your eyes that way
When you have to choose a preset
These presets save me a tone of time when I am in a hurry All I have to do is select action and press the button and Photoshop will do the rest of the work for me.
After that I can apply a background and change the print colour with the same actions presents another great thing about the actions is that they are Non-destructive actions so you will always keep your original file unchanged
What you get:
- AL's Rugged Ink Stamp Action Kit.atn file (Withoutline) with 30 print texture presets. 10 Background Pattern presets and Bonus action change print colour Works only with CS6 and above
- AL's Raw Rugged Ink Stamp Action Kit.atn file (Without outline) with 30 print texture presets. 10 Background Pattern presets and Bonus action change print colour Works only with CS6 and above
- Textures.pat that contains the 30 textures that are used in the actions to create the worn out look
- Background Textures.pat 10 Background textures
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Make new file and past you artwork in to it or use a already existing file. selecet the artwork you want to give the effect. now the most importen thing the Artwork need to be called Layer 1 otherwise the action will now work
- Now choose the stamp effect you want to apply to the artwrok and press play
- Now will photoshop make a new file and then paste the chosen element into it. Then it will applying the effect
- Now you can apply the Change print colour action to the print (Works only with CS6 and above)
- Selecet the Layer under the print and choose 1 of the background actions
About AL's Design Studio It's simple, I am a graphic designer there love making artworks out of a passion to create.
All of the work you'll find in my shop has been lovingly made by me in my design studio in Denmark.
I ensure every product is of high quality and I hope it comes through in the work I create.
Feel free to get in touch with any comments and/or questions.
I love to hear from you
Discover more on my other shop The Dusty Inklab