12 pack of customizable social media banner Photoshop templates for real estate
Introducing REALEST customizable social media banner templates, intended for the real estate and related industries. These templates have been crafted with the social media needs of real estate professionals in mind, to enhance your social media profiles and engage your followers, while maintaining the professionalism of the real estate industry.The files are completely editable and can be customized to reflect your own branding. They are sized to be compatible with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and blog posts.FILES INCLUDED:
PSD FILE FEATURES:
- 12 layered Photoshop (PSD) files
- PDF Readme file with instructions and links to download free fonts and photos
- Size: 1200 x 1200 px (square)
- Resolution: 72 dpi
- Editable text, photos, colors
- Placement for logo included
- Photos are included in the files. All photos are from Unsplash.com or Pexels.com and are free to use as you please. Links to the original photos are included in the readme files.
REALEST STORYAs a graphic designer managing a social media account for a real estate company, I was unpleasantly surprised when I found myself faced with so many tacky images used by the real estate industry on social media. I came across a number of great real estate blogs, only to be cheapened by second-rate stock photos and amateur fonts. I noticed this mainly with independent real estate agents and small businesses, likely due to low budgets and the need to DIY social media. Determined to make a change, I used my years of graphic design and social media experience to craft a set of high quality social media banners, each banner with a unique, yet cohesive look, just for real estate companies and professionals. Whether you are in residential, commercial, or real estate investing, your social media posts and blogs will benefit from these clean and polished graphics.
- Photoshop CS6 or higher (may also work with lower versions of Photoshop, but I can NOT guarantee)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and familiarity with layers, clipping masks and smart objects