• Lovebirds • A huge hand painted illustration set
At the time of writing Easter is coming up. The fact that it’s freezing outside doesn’t take away the illusion of spring weather since it’s majorly sunny here. This collection started with a gouache painted bird. Then there was another, then there were eggs, then tiny birds and lots of florals and feathers bound it all together.
The set is filled with a coherent collection of patterns, wreaths and lots and lots of separated elements for you to make even more goodies with. Make sure to click the preview images to reveal the tall previews where you can see all elements in the set.
What's in it?
There’s a total of 145 files in this set
Separated illustration elements
- 113 PNG files on a transparent background
- 300 DPI and the tallest bird is over 22 inches tall!
The 12 inch Pattern papers
- 12 by 12 inch at 300 DPI
- 3 PNG patterns on a transparent background
- 6 JPEG images
The Pattern Files
- 1 Photoshop .PAT file including the below tiles
- 3 transparent PNG files
- 6 JPEG files
- Sized between 12 and 24 inches wide at 300 DPI
- 12 compositions in PNG format on a transparent background
- 300 DPI with the tallest images being around 20 inches tall
- 1 bonus composition with lettering ‘you’re my home’ as shown in the preview
I hope you get a lot of inspiration and creations out of this set. Feel free to send me any feedback and suggestions or extra feature requests.
I'd love to see what you are making so feel free to tag me on social media (IG https://www.instagram.com/manon_lef/ and twitter @manon_lef)