--- Works with Adobe Photoshop CC+ ---
Save time in Photoshop by editing all selected layers at once - 'Layer Batch' makes it possible to resize, rotate, colorize or rename multiple layers at once. You can also create or unwrap multiple Smart Objects. If you still have other use-cases, you can simply create your own action and run it for all selected Layer using the panel.Features
- Batch-Process Selected Layers
- Individual Transformations (each layer in its own coordinate system)
- Play Action for each layer
- Batch Rename / Colorize (detects layer type)
- Smart Object Create/ Unwrap
- Quick Selection by Type
- Transformation Settings: Anchor Point, Keep Aspect Ratio, Scale Styles
- Different Transform Modes (Set Size, Set Width, Set Height, Resize, Resize Width, Resize Height, Rotate, Set Rotation)
- Unit Value Inputs (px,%,mm, in,..)
- Optimized Script Performance
- Easy-to-use Interface
For installation it's recommended to use one of the 3rd-party installers mentioned in the instructions.
Alternatively, you can also manually unzip the .zxp contents and move them to "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAdobeCEPextensions".