Works with Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 and higherDescription:
ReOrder lets you quickly organize your layer panel - Use the button interface to sort selected layers by position, size, name, type, label color and more.In complex PSD Files it can be a pain to reorder layers and to find the right layer group. Instead of scrolling to find the right spot, ReOrder offers handy shortcuts to move layers around in the layer panel. It can even put a layer in the right group based on its position on the canvas.Features:
Update Log V.1.0.1:
- Sort Selected Layers (with 1 click)
- Sort by position, size, name, type, label color
- Quick Reordering Buttons
- Set Sorting Threshold
- Auto-Find Locally Fitting Group
- Unit Values (px, in, %, …)
- Last Settings Loaded at Start
- fix icons (weren’t displayed before)
- fix reordering based on layer location (works correctly now)
- increase overall performance
For installation it's recommended to use one of the 3rd-party installers mentioned in the instructions.
Alternatively, you can also manually unzip the .zxp contents and move them to "C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAdobeCEPextensions".