- Interior mockup bundle [artwork background]
- Frame mockup creator [all image size]
- Canvas mockup creator [all image size]
- JPEG & PSD file [smart object layer]
- Interior scene [transparent wall]
- Fully customizable
- May be used multiple times
You can use these mockups to display your artwork, wall decals, canvas prints or photos in your online shop, on your blog/website or on your social media. Thanks to this product you will be able to show your clients how beautifully your artworks look in the real interior. Looking for more interiors? Check out my Frame mockup bundle - All image size - Interior mockup https://designbundles.net/hunny-badger/302202-frame-mockup-bundle-all-image-size-interior-mockup
- Format: JPEG & layered Photoshop PSD file
- Photoshop PSD file includes smart object layer [works with all image size]
- The frame/canvas automatically adjusts to the size and the ratio of your artwork image
- Easy to use [double click smart object layer, place your artwork and save]
- Full customization of the frame [move, scale, and change color and width] + passe-partout effect
- Full customization of the canvas: move and scale
- You can get a vertical, horizontal and square frame and canvas
- You can create an unlimited number of frames and canvases
- You can present your design on the wall or change its color
Insert your image is very simple. Open the file in Photoshop and double-click on the smart object layer thumbnail.
It will open in a new window. Insert your image, save and see the changes in the main window.
- Photoshop PSD file [frame mockup]
- Photoshop PSD file [canvas mockup]
- Photoshop PSD file [extra frame & canvas]
- JPEG file [interior scenes]
- PNG file [interior scene with transparent wall]
- PDF instructions file
- 15 PNG files [set of frames for non-Photoshop users]
- PDF instructions file How to make a frame in Photoshop
- Recommended for Photoshop CC.
- The product includes the PDF instructions file but the frame/canvas mockup
creator is intended for users who have basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- The product is also accompanied by instructions on How to make a frame in Photoshop.
- Artwork examples are not included.
- The original files come without the watermark.
- The interior scene used in the product is a visualization of 3D graphics and was also made by me.
- You can not move items in the interior scenes.
- You can not delete objects in the interior scenes.
- You can not present your design on fabrics.
like my interior scene but you don't use Photoshop? No problem. This product is also for you. Use the included universal JPEG file. You can edit the JPEG file in any graphic design software working with layers. You only need to drag & drop your artwork image on the interior scene and the image adjusts to your needs (resize, add inner shadows
You can use your own set of frames for this or use a set that I have prepared especially for you. The frames are in a universal PNG format.
The set contains vertical, horizontal, square frames in five colors (white, black, walnut, oak and birch
). Drag and drop the frame on the interior image - you can adjust the frame to your needs (resize as you like and add shadows
).This option is intended for users who have basic knowledge of how to use their graphic design software.
___________________________________________________________________________________________Please read the product description carefully. If you have any doubts or if something is unclear, please send me a message.
Thank you for visiting my shop! :)