Thank you for stopping by to check out LeighBee Designs Digital Shop, designs are originals and handmade specifically for your Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Explore and other digital cutting machines to ensure an easy clean-cutting experience.
These files are designed to use in Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
You will receive one zipped folder with the above file contents. Upon purchase watermark and background color will be removed.
You need to unzip the file to enable the use of the separate file types.
These files are compatible with the Silhouette (Basic, Designer and Business Edition), Cricut Design Space & more. All listings are DIGITAL files, no physical items will be sent to you. The DIGITAL FILES may NOT be shared or resold in any form
Please note that .studio and .gypsy file types are proprietary and third parties cannot sale these file types.
By purchasing this limited commercial use digital file and downloading this file you AGREE to these terms.
License allows you to create personal and limited commercial use products.
• Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
• Projects for commercial use to be sold to customers.
Commercial use no limit examples include:
• Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
• Printing and Selling Physical non-customizable products such as T shirts
• Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
• Using products downloaded/purchased from us in an app, which is available to download to a mobile device.
i.e. Silhouette Studio® Mobile
• Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette
Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
• Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part
of a package of products.
• Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or
• Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions
above 100,000 views per month.
• Converting fonts into different formats without written permission from the designer.
• Creating a digital product to sell/distribute which only consists of the letters/numbers of a font, or a design which
closely resembles the design element downloaded/purchased from us.
• Allowing end users to customize and print on demand products using fonts/designs downloaded from us.