DIY printable BIOSCOPE Gift/Favor box
This pretty gift box set is perfect for small gifts like candy, chocolate and other goodies. You can also keep small office stationery like - paper clips,drawing pins, all pins, stapler pins etc & it looks really cool eye catching too.
We will provide templates with detailed instructions.
It will take about 20 - 30 min to build this favor box. Finished Bioscope set looks pretty cool .
Dimensions of BIOSCOPE box is approximately 56 mm high, 106 mm wide & 66 mm deep.
• You are buying the instructions and templates only and not the physical model.
• You will also need access to a printer to print the templates, paper/cardstock, glue to paste the templates, scissors or a craft knife & bone folder/paper scorer.
• The templates are supplied as 2 page PDF and 1 page of instructions and that is available as an instant download.
• Model interior will be white (plain) if printed on white cardstock.
• Colors may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Just print the templates full size on A4 paper, cut them out, score & bend, match the numbers and glue them with flaps.
(Templates are only COMPATIBLE WITH A4 size PAPER. Do not scale to fit the paper, print 100%.)
This MODEL can be assembled by anyone, with bit patience. Besides it's good fun turning a 2D material in to a 3D Model.
- Premium License
- Corporate License
Released: 17th June '17
Product Tags: Paper & Party Supplies, Party Supplies, Party Favours & Games, Party Favors, Diy Papercrafts, Bioscope, Gift Box, Chocolate Box, Birthday Gift, Paper Toys
Report for Copyright Infringement
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.