Update May 2020:
- Improved RAW support
Meet the brand new tools - Enhanced profiles to use in Adobe Lightroom 1.3 - 3.0 and later, Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.3 - 9.0 and later, Adobe Camera RAW 10.3 - 12.0 and later, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v19.1.3 - 2020 v21.0 and later with Camera RAW plug-in.
!!! Not compatible with the older versions of Lightroom (1-7.2, like CC2015.5 and ACR below 10.3), it's not possible to recreate the profiles as the presets, so please check the version of the software before buying. Again, you need April 2018 release (Lightroom v1.3, Lightroom Classic v7.3, ACR 10.3) or later.
Develop your RAW and Non-RAW images and the footages simulating the popular Nikon Picture Controls.The Picture Control system is one of the factors that supports the high image quality of Nikon digital SLR and Mirrorless cameras. It lets you create images and movies as you like by using several Picture Control options that feature different characteristics according to your intentions for expression.
In addition to the conventional Picture Control, the Z 7 features 20 creative options that can be used to give an artistic look to your images instantly, encouraging you to explore your creativity further.
The Trademarks "Nikon", "Picture Control" are used for identification purposes only.Lightroom Mobile users please read:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/faq-install-presets-profiles.htmlThe List of Raztrend Picture Controls Vol. 1 profiles:
- Camera Standard
- Camera Flat
- Camera Neutral
- Camera Vivid
- Camera Landscape
- Camera Portrait
- Monochrome Green Filter
- Monochrome Red Filter
- Monochrome Orange Filter
- Monochrome Yellow Filter
- Nikon Z7 Colors
Z7 Creative Picture Controls
In the package you will get:
- Dream (Provides gentle expression, offering lightness and warmth. Its pale orange tone brightens darker areas and smoothes the edges of subjects, giving a very soft appearance.)
- Morning (Creates the atmosphere of an image taken in the fresh morning air. Dark areas are slightly brightened and the entire tone is a little bluish with a sense of transparency. This achieves a refreshing image.)
- Pop (The highest degree of saturation is applied to produce more colorful tones and textures. Even with a brighter image, the original tone of the subject can be emphasized.)
- Sunday (Produces an open atmosphere as if the image was captured on a sunny Sunday afternoon.)
- Somber (Projects a melancholic, calm atmosphere like that experienced after rain.)
- Dramatic (Delivers a profound impression emphasizing light and shade. Even with dark-toned images, highlights can be expressed more brightly.)
- Silence (Produces a transient and lonely contemplative feeling.)
- Bleached (Gives a serious impression with a metallic feel. Greenish, low-saturation images can be created.)
- Melancholic (Produces retro expression with a slightly melancholic atmosphere. The entire tone is slightly magenta-tinged.)
- Pure (A soft and pure image can be attained, as if viewed from behind a veil.)
- Denim (A deep tone with strong blue.)
- Toy (Generates a distinctive look, inspired by toy cameras.)
- Sepia (Provides sepia images with faded colors that create a classical impression. A very tasteful image tone is achieved, like a monochrome picture that has been colored.)
- Blue (Conveys a calm and melancholic mood. The whole image projects a quiet, bluish tone.)
- Red (Produces striking retro images featuring a heavy tone that strongly emphasizes red.)
- Pink (Delivers romantic expression with a soft and gentle tone. Images become slightly pinkish.)
- Charcoal (Produces monochrome images with a gentle atmosphere resembling blackand-white drawings. Soft, monochrome images with minimal loss of detail in highlights and shadows can be obtained.)
- Graphite (Light can be effectively expressed with sharpened edges and lustrous black. Solid, monochrome images with accentuated contrast and edge sharpness can be produced.)
- Binary (Delivers powerful rendering that emphasizes the subject and suppresses details. With two tones only, crisp monochrome images are created.)
- Carbon (Provides stable and deep images with black-based gradation. Black is strongly emphasized, resulting in dark images.)
How to use:
- 32 Enhanced profiles (.xmp) compatible with Lightoom 1.3+, Lightroom Classic 7.3 + and ACR 10.3 +, Lightroom Mobile
- Zip archive to use in Lightroom 1.4 - 3.0+, Lightroom Classic 7.5 - 9.0+,
- Installing and Using Single or Multiple Enhanced profiles in LR and ACR (.pdf).
- Profiles are non-destructive and can be changed without loss of quality.
- Suitable for RAW and Non-RAW (JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.) images.
- Suitable for Color and Monochrome images.
- Can be viewed in the Preset Browser.
- Easily customizable with Amount slider. You may make the finishing touches as well.
- Compatible with Mac, and PC.
- Easy to install.
- Use of multiple profiles in your workflow.
Kindly please check also:
Fuji Film Simulation Modes Profiles
Foveon X3 Inspired profiles LR ACR
Picture Controls Inspired Vol. 2 profiles
Panasonic Photo Style Inspired profiles
Olympus Picture Modes Inspired profiles
Sony Creative Style Inspired profiles
Canon Picture Styles Inspired profiles
InCamera Monochrome profiles
InCamera Cross Colors profiles
Huawei Colors & Filters profiles