This is an 8-page media kit template made with Canva - an online graphic design application.
This is perfect for bloggers, content creators, digital marketers, and anyone who finds themselves in need of a media kit, whether to send to a potential client or partner or sponsor.
This is a template, as in, you can use this to create your own product. It is easy to change all of the components and elements of this template, such as fonts, texts, images, and even the layout, easily in minutes, with Canva.
Note that you are not allowed to resell this template as the editable Canva template.
Some of the uses of this template may include:
- Creating a media kit for or press kit, helpful when working with sponsors or partners for your blog or business.
- To promote your blog, or course, or some other product.
Size: US Letter (8.5" by 11")
This template is made with and for the online graphic design platform called Canva.
To customize this template,
- You must have a Canva account or you must create a nee Canva account if you do not have it already. It is FREE. (https://canva.com)
- Use Adobe Reader (or Acrobat) to open the PDF document that includes the link to this media kit Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template with Canva. You'll need to be logged in to your Canva account.
- Edit any or all elements, mix and match pages, add new pages, do what you need to, to create your own media kit.
- You can use this template to create as many products as you wish.
- Please be advised that you should customize this template on a desktop or laptop.
Note that the design is copyrighted to Maliha - the owner of this shop, and the designer/creator of all products available in this shop.