Detailed product description:
First Christmas greeting card with gloves:
- 1 PSD FILE (3872 x 2592 px) with layers: 1-st layer is photo as background; 2-nd layer is mockup - white isolated space on the letter; 3-rd layer is greeting text as Smart object.
- 2 JPG files with and without greeting text.
The second Christmas greeting card without gloves a bit shorter (3751 x 2541 px), but has the same components:
- 1 PSD with layers,
- 2 jpg files ready to use.
The third one is cropped to square (2458x2458 px) and have 2 layers: photo background + greeting text, also 2 jpg files ready to use.
- 3 PNG FILES with 3 different digital text Merry Christmas.
- 5 JPG fILES as bonus with letters decorated with snowflakes bandaged with rope on wooden background.
All the images are in RGB color and have 300 dpi resolution.
You can use a program that allows add layers with your own text or images on top.
- Make sure you have the required software and knowledge to use these graphics before purchase
Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Illustrator etc. any to work with files; and any image viewer like ACDSee, Microsoft Photos, IrfanView, FastStone Image Viewer, XnView, HoneyView etc. to view the images.
All text is my own digital drawing.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.