Layered mandalas are very popular among cutting machine owners. Try to createthis awesome wall decor! Cut files work perfectly with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette, Brother CanvasWorkspace and others.
Digital file types: SVG, DXF, CDR, FCM, JPG, PDF
Compatibility: Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Silhouette Cameo, Brother ScanNCut, and when reducing the template, it is also compatible with Silhouette Portrait, Silhouette Curio
Size: 32 x 29 cm (12.5 x 11.5 in), scalable (the template can be scaled down to 8 x 8 in).
Amount of detail: 10. Approximate assemble time: 40 minutes.
Materials and tools you need: 8 sheets of cardstock 30.5 x 30.5 cm 12 x 12 in (density of 200-300 g/m2), glue or double sided self-adhesive foam pads, cutting machine.
All files are archived in one ZIP file. The archive includes the following files:
- PDF tutorial in English
- SVG template – files for Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore
- DXF template – files for Silhouette Cameo
- CDR template for laser cutting
- FCM template – files for Brother ScanNCut
- JPG template (outlines without fill)
- PDF template (outlines without fill)
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact me directly, I will be happy to help you.