Hey! Look what I can do! is a funny design perfect for anything children or yoga related but not limited to that. It would be great on shirts, mugs, funny design and so many more!
This is a digital download of vector Cut File Set hand drawn by me so you can be sure you are receiving unique and original designs.
The files can be imported to a number of cutting machine software programs.
With this purchase, you will receive a zipped folder containing SVG, DXF, AI, EPS, PNG, and JPEG formats. Use these files to create iron on vinyl shirt decals, signs, mugs, wall decals, laser engraving, printable cards and many many more!
Compatibility Overview for the Cut File Set:
- DXF - Silhouette Studio Basic (Free) Edition
- SVG - Silhouette Studio Designer (Paid) Edition, Cricut Design Space, Make the Cut, Sure Cuts A Lot, Brother Scan N Cut
- AI and EPS - for Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more.
- JPEG or PNG for printing and other software programs. For iron on transfer paper please remember to follow the directions on your transfer paper and click the “flip horizontal” button before finalizing your print job.
Contents - 1 Zipped Folder Containing:
- 1 DXF Digital Cutting File
- 1 SVG Digital Cutting File
- 1 AI Digital Cutting File
- 1 EPS Digital Cutting File
- 1 PNG Transparent Clipart File
- 1 JPEG White Background Clipart File
- Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio Basic Edition
- Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
- Sure Cuts A Lot
- Make the Cut
- Brother Scan N Cut
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
All designs and images © DreamONprints.