This design bundle combines eight of the best sports subway art designs. Use the SVG, DXF or EPS files with HTV or sign vinyl to create a special keepsake. Or, use the PNG to print wall art, a card or use on scrapbook pages. The possibilities are endless!
Please note, this listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and contains a digital file only, not a physical item.
The SVG, EPS, DXF design files require proper cutting software. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure you have a program compatible with these file types. The PNG file is a photo file and can be printed on any home or photo lab printer.
You will receive a ZIP folder which will include:
– 8 SVG files – For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more.
– 8 DXF files (outline only) – This format can be open with the free software version of Silhouette Software.
– 8 EPS files – For Adobe Illustrator, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more.
– 8 PNG files – Files with a transparent background
The following designs are included in this bundle:
DANCE SUBWAY ART
SOCCER SUBWAY ART
FOOTBALL SUBWAY ART
HOCKEY SUBWAY ART
BASEBALL SUBWAY ART
SWIMMER SUBWAY ART
BASKETBALL SUBWAY ART
GYMNASTIC SUBWAY ART
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE "NAME:"
The "NAME" is not an editable text as I do not have the rights to sell that text. However, once you import the SVG, DXF, or EPS into your design program (Photoshop, Cricut, Silhouette, etc), you can do the following...
1. Ungroup the design
2. Select "NAME" and delete
3. Use your text feature and type the new name
4. Open the TEXT PANEL and select your desired font ("Times New Roman" was used for this listing)
5. Size it to fit the design
*this listing is sized for an 8"x10", which means the design is 7"x9" (allowing a ½” margin on all sides). "Name" is sized at 7"x1.5". Keep in mind, while your text is still editable, dimensions are not always accurate. Making it a compound path gets you accurate dimensions.
6. if you plan to print, then you are all set. if you plan to cut it out and the name and the design overlap, then you need to select both and weld.
**Different programs may use different terminology for their functions. But, the process is basically the same.**
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.