15-grid Instagram Puzzle Feed Template in Canva: Laura Instagram Template,editable in Canva
👉Want a fast and easy way to create a cohesive and beautiful Instagram Feed? Step up your Instagram game with a gorgeous, curated Instagram Puzzle Feed Template, customizable in Canva Free or Canva Pro.
☑️Save your time from worrying about your feed aesthetic, when you can have this drag-and-drop template, edit with your photos, colors, fonts and texts.
⭐Laura , an Instagram Puzzle Feed Template in Canva and a feminine-inspired post template, is perfectly designed and curated for bloggers, influencers, Instagram creators, and Girlboss who love to give value and show their content in an organized and creative way. This social media template is good for 15 posts, you can plan ahead your content and step up your game in the Instagram algorithm.
☑️Show how modern and unique your brand while keeping that cohesive look from top to bottom of your feed. And note: YOU can use this template again and again. Imagine how much time you can spend on creating your products, writing blogs, or just simply building your empire online!
Fully Editable in Canva Free or Canva Pro
Cohesive Feed Aesthetic from Top to Bottom
Drag and Drop Feature
Edit the photos, texts, fonts, colors
Resize or Change elements
No Photoshop or Design Skill Needed
⭐⭐⭐What's included? ⭐⭐⭐
15-grid Instagram Puzzle Template
1 PDF Instructions File
1 Link to Canva Template
Use Canva Web App or Desktop Version to edit, If you don't have a Canva account yet, create it www.canva.com - IT's FREE
* Please read the instructions PDF, and if you have questions, feel free to reach out.
⭐⭐⭐How does it work? ⭐⭐⭐
1. You will receive a pdf file after the purchase.
2. Download the PDF file and read the instructions.
3. Click the link to the template and you'll be able to open it in Canva. If you don't have an account yet, register for free. Just visit www.canva.com
4. Edit the elements of the template to your liking. ( E.g. texts, pictures, etc.)
5. Download the edited template to a .jpeg or .png file.
6. Slice the file into 15 pieces.
7. Post according to their order.
8. See the magic of your Instagram Feed.