DIY printable INDIAN DRUM Gift Box set.
This pretty gift box set is perfect for small gifts like candy, chocolate and other goodies. You can also use it for decorating your desk/work space.
We will provide templates with detailed instructions.
It will take about 40-50 min to build this Drum model. Have patience and take a coffee break in between. Finished DRUM set looks pretty cool because of its polygonal faceted construction.
Dimensions of Narrow Drum is approximately 77 mm high, 65 mm wide & 56 mm depth & Broad Drum is approximately 77 mm high, 93 mm wide & 80 mm depth.
• You are buying the instructions and templates only and not the physical model.
• You will also need access to a printer to print the templates, paper/cardstock, glue to paste the templates, scissors or a craft knife & bone folder/paper scorer.
• The templates are supplied as 2 page PDF and 4 pages of instructions and that is available as an instant download.
• Model interior will be white (plain) if printed on white cardstock.
• Colors may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Just print the templates full size on A4 paper, cut them out, score & bend, match the numbers and glue them with flaps.
(Templates are only COMPATIBLE WITH A4 size PAPER. Do not scale to fit the paper, print 100%.)
This MODEL can be assembled by anyone, with bit patience. Besides it's good fun turning a 2D material in to a 3D Model.
- Premium License
- Corporate License
Released: 16th June '17
Product Tags: Paper & Party Supplies, Party Supplies, Party Favours & Games, Party Favors, Gift Boxes, Chocolate Box, Return Gifts, Babyshowers, Indian Drum, Tabla
Report for Copyright Infringement
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.