This is a 26-page workbook template made with Canva. Template includes:
- 3 different cover page variations
- 1 table of content template
- 3 introduction/about page template
- 3 chapter introduction page templates
- 13 workbook/checklist/content page templates
- 1 resource page template
- 1 testimonial page template
- 1 call-to-action/back-cover page template
This is perfect for bloggers, content creators, digital marketers, and anyone who finds themselves in need of having to walk their audience through a complex process or create a workbook to offer as an opt-in freebie.
Some of the uses of this template may include:
– Course creators can create worksheets and checklists for their students. – Bloggers and content creators may use this template to create workbooks as opt-in freebies, lead magnets or content upgrades. Etc.
💖 MATCHING TEMPLATES: 💖
- eBook: http://bit.ly/2Sibkdf
- Pinterest Graphics: http://bit.ly/2UHJada
- Instagram Puzzle: http://bit.ly/2uDwDx2
Note: The elements (images and fonts) used are available on Canva. You can either replace the images with your own, use the free Canva photos, or purchase the premium Canva photos.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A totally FREE Canva account to customize the templates. (https://www.canva.com)
Make sure your computer has Adobe Acrobat (or Adobe Reader) in order to open the interactive links. If you do not have either, you can download Adobe Reader for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
The link may expire in the future, so it is preferable that you open the template right after purchase, and save a copy in your Canva account. It is also advised that you save two copies, leave one of them unchanged, and make your customizations in the second copy, in case you need to start over.