Big set with 70 colorful glowing magic Christmas lights for celebratory design. Set of bright abstract blurred vector brushes makes it quick and easy to customize your holiday projects! Can be used on illustrations, cards etc. In this set has pressure sensitive version of brushes. You can even change the color stroke.
This Collection includes:
- 16 EPS10 files and preview JPG files. Used pattern brushes included;
- 3 Ai (CS5) files with fireworks, banners and all magic brushes (items aren’t expanded, they are fully editable vector Objects!);
- 186 separately transparent PNG files (You don’t use or have Adobe Illustrator? This set has included over 170 print resolution separately transparent PNGs of a variety of shapes created with the magic Christmas brush strokes);
Here you can see a video preview for this brushes - https://youtu.be/r1ay7PvzkR8
Experiment with different modes of transparency. The brushes glow best when their transparency mode is set to Color Dodge, Hard light or Overlay.
Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.
Happy holidays! :)
- How do i create the brush to use it?
- When you open magic_christmas_lights.ai or magic_christmas_lights.eps file in illustrator, press F5 button on the keyboard. You will see a panel with brushes. Draw a line. Select this line and click on the brush in the panel. Done!
- What version of CS is required for these?
- EPS10 vector files are supported Adobe CS starting from the first version of.