Isolated Food Items Vol.9 | Spices & Herbs
Contain PSD and PNG files with rosemary, parsley, basil, mint, dill, pepper, tarragon, paprika, turmeric, all spices berries, chili threads, juniper berries, coriander, clove, black cumin, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, sea salt, stevia extract, lovage, ginger root, oregano, dehydrated parsnip, rosemary seeds, dried basil, anise seeds, dried thyme, coriander, nutmeg powder, ginger powder, star anise, decorations, cinnamon sticks and powder, bay leaves, tangerine peel, granulated garlic powder, oil, brown sugar, etc.
All images are with a transparent background, converted to smart objects, with transparent shadow on a separate layer (top view).
Is all you need to create beautiful presentations, hero images, headers, flyers, banners, mockups, great for blogs and websites, restaurant and food identity.
Present your projects in an interesting and attractive way to your clients. Check other volumes for more food items.
8 PSD files:
- Size 3000x2000px 300ppi
- Contain isolated food images on categories
- Each PSD is Layered and Grouped
- Each Group contain the food image and the shadow both converted to Smart Object and linked together
- Smart objects are resized down at 50%, so you can scale up to x2 of objects size
- The Shadow is transparent so you can place it on any background and you can also hide it or reduce opacity to fit your design
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Higher
136 PNG Files:
- Saved at 300ppi with transparent background and no shadow
- Each PNG is named just like in PSD and saved in a group with the same name like the PSD file
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.