Sand Rising Photoshop Mock-ups
Watch Video Tutorial Here:
The first and only Photoshop Mock-up you are going to see all over the internet which uses this method and technique to save you hours and hours of work and get your work done in minutes.
Create a realistic Sand Dispersion effect In No Time, With Endless Possibilities.No Photoshop Action Needed. Simply Place your Photo and watch the magic happens.This mock-up comes with 4 PSD Files – Four Directions (Left – Right – Up – Down)
- Right Direction Mock-up 3750 x 1500 (250 DPI)
- Left Direction Mock-up 3750 x 1500 (250 DPI)
- Up Direction Mock-up 1500 x 3750 (250 DPI)
- Down Direction Mock-up 1500 x 3750 (250 DPI)
How to use this Mock-up:
- Just Place Your Photo
- Smart Objects
- Lots of Layers to customize the design
- Duplicate Layers/ Folder to add even more details
- No Photoshop Action Needed
- Ability to Edit Applied Filters
- Very Easy To Customize
- Well organized Folders/Layers
- Save a Lot of Time
- Working on Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018, and Higher
- Open PSD file.
- Select the first layer then double-click on its thumbnail to edit it. or right click on the layer --- Edit Contents.
(The main point is just to edit the first layer since it is a smart object)
- When you edit the smart object layer, a new file will open....Go to File---then place your photo.--then close the file...it will ask to save the changes ---press yes ...then back to the main file. that's it.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/slidesalad/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/slidesalad
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SlideSalad