Set of 11 vector brushes festive strands of Christmas lights makes it quick and easy to customize your holiday projects! Can be used on illustrations, cards etc
This Collection includes:
- 7 EPS10 files and preview JPG files. Used pattern brushes included;
- 6 PSD files with 36 various transparent frames (frames aren’t rasterized, they are fully editable Vector Smart Objects!), 16.6’‘x16.6’’ 300 dpi print resolution;
- 58 separately transparent PNG files;
- Bonus! Wooden seamless vector pattern (EPS10, PSD, JPG);
Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.
Happy holidays! :)
- How do i create the brush to use it?
- When you open christmas_lights_set.eps file in illustrator, press F5 button on the keyboard. You will see a panel with brushes. Draw a line. Select this line and click on the brush in the panel. Done!
- What version of CS is required for these?
- EPS10 vector files are supported Adobe CS starting from the first version of.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.