Love Cats 3D Layered Shadow Box SVG Cut File. Two cats forming a heart with their tails standing in a futuristic landscape with trees, plants, mushrooms, flowers, etc.
Use this Love Cats digital file to cut and craft a beautiful 3D Shadowbox or Lightbox from paper, cardstock, plywood and a number of different materials.
The finished product looks great as is or can be framed inside a complementary shadow box to enhance or emphasize the beautiful artwork. As well, by using double-sided foam dots, tabs or tape between each layer, it will add more depth and dimension to the final product.
How it works:
- Download the digital file to your computer
- Upload the digital file format to your software
- Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
- Stack the layers in the right order using the guide provided
- For Cardstock layers use double adhesive foam dots/tabs or tape to leave space between layers and stick them together (this gives it a 3D look).
- For Wood layers can be used acrylic, foam or wood spacers
- By using glue only, you will lose the height and 3D look of the mandala. Creating a flat look.
- 7 Layer Design
- Great for Valentines and Romantic projects and Cat lovers
- Can be used as decorations, a great gift for your friends and family
- Can be used with various cutting machines but can be also be printed on different products
- Vector and Raster files included
- Vector SVG and PDF Files:
a) All Layers in one file (spread out and also stacked)
b) Individual Layers
- DXF File - All layers are spread out to be able to group elements for each design and resize them all at once
- EPS File - For Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Other Vector Software
- JPG Files (3600x3600px)
- PNG Files - individual PNG files with each design (3600x3600px)
- 4 Versions Available - 1 Square version 12x12 in and 3 Portrait Versions 8.5x11 in, 8x10 in, A4 210x297 mm
- Guide - Quick assembly guide
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
-The cut files are compatible with different cutting machines (Silhouette, Cricut, Scan N Cut as well as other machines.)
- It is best to use the SVG file format because it is compatible with most cutting machines and vector software (Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape). You can resize without losing image quality.
- For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
- You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
- Try different color cardstock for different results. Experiment with glitter/sparkle cardstock for a more interesting effect. If you are using wood material you can paint it in different colors. Remember to always check your machine manual to ensure the machine can support the different materials and for the tools needed to cut these materials).
- Materials like cardstock, plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference your instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
- Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
- Can be printed on different products or used for sublimation.
This product was tested by customers on the following machines:
- Silhouette Cameo 4
- Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker
I would love to see photos of your projects where you used this design.
You can mention pixaroma on different social networks or you can contact me and I would love to see your beautiful creation. :)
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.