Floral Wall Art 3D Layered Svg Cut File
Bring your wall to life with Floral Wall Art
Here are the features of this design:
- 6 layers
- Can be used as a decoration or wall art and would make a great gift for friends and family
- You can sell the physical project
- Can be used with various cutting machines
- Vector and raster files included (SVG, DXF, PDF, Ai, EPS, JPG, PNG)
⚠️ Please note that this is a digital download and no physical item will be shipped to you.
Upon purchase, you will receive a ZIP archive file containing all of the file types mentioned.
To access the files, you will need to unzip the archive file.
Here's how it works:
1. Download the digital file to your computer
2. Extract the files from the zip archive
3. Upload the digital file to your software
4. Use your cutting machine to cut each layer
5. Stack the layers in the correct order using the provided guide
6. For cardstock layers, use double adhesive foam dots/tabs or tape to create space between each layer and stack them on top of each other (this will give a 3D look)
7. You can use glue to hold the layers together, but using glue alone may cause the design to lose its height and 3D appearance if you are using thin materials
- These cut files can be used with a variety of cutting machines including the Silhouette Cameo 3, Silhouette Cameo 4, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack, and other CO2 laser machines.
- Using the SVG file format is recommended because it is compatible with many cutting machines and vector software programs like Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape. It also allows you to resize the image without losing quality.
- For Basic Silhouette Studio use the DXF file.
- You can change the size of the design, but when making it smaller, keep in mind that the thin or small elements may be affected.
- Experiment with different colored cardstock for different results, or try using glitter, holographic or metallic cardstock for a unique effect. If you are cutting wood, you can also paint it in different colors. Always consult your machine manual to make sure it can support the chosen material.
- You can use materials like cardstock, plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, and plastic, but keep in mind that the materials you can use may depend on your specific machine and its capabilities.
- Note that on your computer, SVG files may appear as internet icons or HTML documents. Use your machine software to open these files.
- If you are using cardstock or thin materials, you can add depth and dimension to the final product by using double-sided foam dots, tabs, or double-sided adhesive tape between each layer.
I'd love to see photos of your projects using this design! If you'd like to share, you can mention pixaroma on social media or send me a message so I can see your beautiful creation.
If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact me.
More 3D Layered Cut Files:
SVG Cut Files: